Join the Team
Why become a Flight Centre Associate
Becoming a Flight Centre Associate means you will partner with one of the largest and most successful travel retailers in the world. Flight Centre operates 11 distinct brands and more than 2000 retail locations in more than 60 countries with a global staff of over 12,000.
Our people are our most important asset and are committed to delivering unparalleled service. They are the best in the business.
Flight Centre has been repeatedly voted one of the top world-wide companies to work for - we like each other!
If you've heard we are a great company to work for become a Flight Centre Associate and discover why we are a great partner for your personal travel business.
Commission Programs - Key Features
Every new Associate gets 80% commission guaranteed for the first 6 months with
an opportunity to earn up to 90%
› An industry-leading remuneration structure - highest commissions and lowest fees.
› No wait commission scheme - you're paid when we're paid not months after your customers return from their travels.
› After 6 months you will join one of our two programs:
1. Excellence Program› 80% guaranteed commission with
the ability to earn up to 90% on our
Premium Incentive Bonus.
› For full-time, high-performance agents
who average $3000 commission
2. Performance Program
› The ability to earn up to 90% on our Premium Incentive Bonus.
Premium Incentive Bonus
- For both the Excellence and Performance Programs:
- Earn an additional 5% (cumulative 85% ) if $100K in commissions for Full Year.
- Earn an additional 10% (cumulative 90%) if $150K in commissions for Full Year.
- Annual Associate Fee of $300 covering Errors & Omissions Insurance.
- Please note that, depending on what quarter of the year you join our business we will pro-rate this fee in the first year.
- Monthly fee $60.
Our Investment in You
- Align your business with the strength of the highly-recognized, global Flight Centre brand.
- Partner with a company ranked as the top travel retailer in Canada since 2002 (Globe & Mail "Report on Business").
- Access to Apollo or Sabre GDS systems, ClientMajic Accounting, WebDocs real-time itineraries and invoices.
- Quality training, software and administration/accounting support.
- Access to our industry-best preferred supplier contracts.
- The toll free support of our product and contract experts.
- Personalized Flight Centre Associates website and Flight Centre Associates email address.
- Flight Centre Associates stationery, business cards, promotional material.
- Two day orientation and training.
- Weekly personalized marketing flyers.
- Advertising templates and marketing support.
- Annual Associates Conference
- Marketing and Publications support.
- Access to Flight Centre branded material such as ticket wallets and luggage tags.
- Access to exclusive monthly supplier training.
- Monthly and Yearly Awards for top achievers.
- All the industry-leading processes Flight Centre utilizes which will make your business a success.
If you meet these requirements and are interested, just click here to enquire further about becoming a Flight Centre Associate